Friday, November 8, 2013

Lunar Insignia Contest Entry!

There was a contest Marissa Meyer was hosting. The winner would receive an ARC of CRESS! When I heard about it, early in October, I immediately got to work, thinking of the perfect ideas that would best represent the Lunars. 
The finalists were chosen by Marissa this afternoon. I didn't make it, but I'm proud of what I made, so I'm going to share it with all of you! 
Even though I wasn't chosen, there are still a few other ways to receive an ARC for CRESS! You could enter the #NaNoWriMo competition! It's great fun! But it's takes dedication to write so much! This is my first year participating, so I'm going to try my best not to quit! I'M A FIGHTER! I'm grateful for Marissa Meyer for inspiring me to try out #NaNoWriMo!


No comments:

Post a Comment