Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The House of Hades by Rick Riordan Book Review!

Rating: it is infinite

At the conclusion of The Mark of Athena, Annabeth and Percy tumble into a pit leading straight to the Underworld. The other five demigods have to put aside their grief and follow Percy’s instructions to find the mortal side of the Doors of Death. If they can fight their way through the Gaea’s forces, and Percy and Annabeth can survive the House of Hades, then the Seven will be able to seal the Doors both sides and prevent the giants from raising Gaea. But, Leo wonders, if the Doors are sealed, how will Percy and Annabeth be able to escape?

They have no choice. If the demigods don’t succeed, Gaea’s armies will never die. They have no time. In about a month, the Romans will march on Camp Half-Blood. The stakes are higher than ever in this adventure that dives into the depths of Tartarus.

Rick Riordan is the most praiseworthy person living on earth! His books have changed my life! Every time I read his books, I feel like I am invincible! Or perhaps able to defeat a few empousai.

Anyways, the terrible, brilliant cliffhanger of The Mark Of Athena left us fans sobbing and DYING for more! Let me tell you, The House of Hades did not disappoint! It was full of heart-wrenching plot, TONS OF ACTION, love, adventure, humor, twists... EVERYTHING! 
This book is a nonstop thrill ride that wouldn't let me out it down! (Thanks, Uncle Rick) 

Demigods, this book will destroy your soul, scatter the remnants, and put it back together with laughter. YOU MUST READ IT ASAP! 

That concludes my somewhat professional review.

***SPOILER WARNING***

OMIGOSH PERCABETH TOGETHER FOREVER! They put me in tears in the late hours of the night! They stuck together and kicked butt! AND THEY MADE IT OUT! *APPLAUDS* My OTP lives!!!

HAZEL. WOW! Her Mist manipulation is BOSS! How she defeated the thief god was just EPIC! So proud of you girl!

FRANK IS PRAETOR. He controlled the legion of undead souls WHAT NOW. He really proved himself!

JASON YOUR DEMIGOD POWERS LEAVE ME IN AWE! Plus, his leadership during this tragic journey was SENSATIONAL! And how you took Nico under your wing...

NICO! You are straight You are straight You are straight

PIPER I BARELY SAW YOU! I needed more...

PERCY JACKSON YOU SHALL ALWAYS BE MY THE MOST RESPECTED DEMIGOD IN MY REALM OF LIFE! (Annabeth too!) You were a true gentleman and hero even in the depths of TARTARUS! YOU'RE AMAZING!

ANNABETH CHASE YOU HAVE MADE OLYMPUS AND DEMIGODS AROUND THE WORLD VERY PROUD! You fought valiantly in the midst of terrible dangers WITHOUT YOUR KNIFE!!! 

SHOUT OUT TO HECATE! Thank you for helping Hazel defeat Clytius! You have gained my respect!

I LOVE YOU UNCLE RICK! I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THIS BOOK! 

I am done with my rant... 

THE END

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment